Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Questions On KCL, KVL and Equvalent Resistance

Questions On KCL, KVL and Equvalent Resistance:
      
                                In this post i am giving a PDF of number of questions from KCL,KVL and Equivalent Resistance. The questions are taken from Fundamentals of Electric Circuits By Sadiku. Solve them on your own for your practice purpose for the GATE Preparation..if you are facing any problem while solving the question post the question on this blog or Facebook group..


Download from below link :

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ybdq0bp1x8ex7qq/Questions_on_kirchhoff%27s_laws_and_equivalent_resistance.pdf


8 comments:

  1. Sir please give the solution of problem 2.13

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is node in circuit where all currents are out going what to do sir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hai amit...always the common or reference node is at bottom...apply kcl at each node you will get the answer..
    It follows like this...at right side corner by kcl I4+4-2=0, so I4 = -2A, at the adjacent node..-7+I3-I4=0, therefor I3= 7+I4, but I4 = -2A..so I3 = 5A..like this you follow..you get the answers like this
    I2 = -10A, I1 = 12A

    ReplyDelete
  4. plz discuss question 3 of assignment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sir please provide the answers of this question sheet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sir,how to find power for dependent sources

    ReplyDelete

Analog Circuits Lecture 2: The Ideal Diode and Its applications

In this lecture, i discussed about the ideal diode and its I-V characteristics, applications. and also discussed about  how to determine wh...